Do you know pumpkin patches in Arizona are the hottest in all of the US states? You don’t know? Oh well, we guess it’s time to find out what’s part of the pumpkin patches near me list.
Arizona has summer all year round, which makes it a perfect place for growing gourds and vegetables. Below are the best pumpkin patches for you to visit.
1. MacDonald’s Ranch in Scottsdale
Premier horseback riding is what makes MacDonald’s Ranch in the Valley of the Sun stand out. The ranch offers a “Wild West” theme that feels authentic in every way from families and corporate groups. Horseback rides, pony rides, petting zoo, and cowboy cookouts are what visitors can expect for a fun-filled day. The best part? They’re minutes away from airports, hotels, most valley resorts, and popular local events.
2. Schnepf Farms in Queen Creek
What Arizona does isn’t much different from the pumpkin Patches in Tulsa. Even North Alabama pumpkin patches and pumpkin patches in Hampton Roads, Virginia, also have similarities, but what makes a farm in Schnepf Farms in Queen Creek? Simple, it’s glamping activity. From a unique RV to a cozy trailer, you’ll get to experience what does country life on the road looks like.
3. Mother Nature’s Farm in Gilbert
This farm is all about taking care of mother nature. They even honor her by using her name in the title of their farm. Situated in the “Hay Shipping Capital of the World,” Mother Nature’s Farm has different activities you can choose from. The pumpkin patch is impressive and rated as Arizona’s best in the New Times. Meanwhile, you can take a run or a relaxing walk on Alexander’s Adventure Maze, which is a maze made of straw. There’s also a farm boutique that sells holiday decorations and accessories.
4. Tolmachoff Farms in Glendale
If you’re into the real spooky side of Halloween, Tolmachoff Farms is an expert on that field. They offer ghostly pumpkin patches, mysterious mazes, and eerie rides. It has been owned by Bill Senior’s family and handed down to the fourth generation. They initially planted wheat, cotton, and corn.
5. Buckelew Farm, Tucson
The best U-pick experience comes with visiting The Buckelew Farm. They’re always open in the last three weeks of October and even have a zombie mud run. There’s also an event for Halloween full of spooky fun and magical Christmas too.
You can book now and pick among the pumpkin patches in Arizona to visit.
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage