Miranda Lambert’s non-profit organization dedicated to animals is celebrating it’s ten year anniversary with a big heart! The MuttNation Foundation has donated $150,000 to animal shelters across America!
The organization is giving away surprise grants to 50 animal shelters across the country as part of their Mutts Across America initiative. Since 2015, the initiative has awarded more than $ 750,000 worth of grants for over 250 shelters.
In a press release, Lambert expressed that her music and her passion for rescue is what drives her forward in life. She expresses that she is fortunate to have both in her life.
“I’m so fortunate that the success I’ve had with my music allows me to help shelter animals more than I dreamed possible. MuttNation’s 10-year milestone is amazing and what we’ve been able to accomplish gets better every year. Just in this past year, alone, we helped 1,776 shelter pets find their forever homes.”
The program was created by her mother, Bev, in 2015. And, Mutts Across America has been surprising over 250 shelters with their grants. They provide outstanding and carefully vetted shelters in every state with a MuttNation grant to help them with their daily costs.
The MuttNation Foundation
Founded in 2009, the foundation’s main goal is to ensure the rescue and adoption of as many dogs as possible, ending animal suffering and homelessness. It was spearheaded by Lambert and her mother, Bev.
For years, Bev had rescued dogs and her shared passion with her daughter has created a non-profit organization. It promotes a list of things, from the adoption of shelter animals to assisting animal transportation during times of natural disaster. Currently, Lambert and her mom have 15 rescued pets between them.
Over the last 10 years, the foundation has successfully raised millions of dollars to help reach their visions, aiding organizations, and government institutions for better animal care.
Charity, Miranda Lambert, The MuttnNation Foundation
- LeAnn Rimes Brings Sorrow To New Level With “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- “‘Til a Tear Becomes a Rose” was Keith Whitley and Lorrie Morgan’s Only Duet
- Josh Turner’s 98 year old Grandma Received Standing Ovation for Her Performance