Miranda Lambert released her new “Bluebird” music video on March 20 at 11:15 p.m. CT.
Taylor Swift, as it turns out, is not the only star in Nashville with a giant birdcage at hand. Miranda Lambert dons blue feathers in her ‘Bluebird’ music video directed by Trey Fanjoy and sits inside her aviary stage, surrounded by the audience which seems like it’s plucked out of Moulin Rouge! It is a suitable visual for this song which pays homage not only to real bluebirds but also to the Bluebird Café in Nashville, a renowned venue for emerging talent and renowned artists in the city.
The latest Single is currently No. 29 on Billboard Country Airplay chart after 13 weeks. “Bluebird,” which Miranda co-wrote with Luke Dick and Natalie Hemby, is featured on her 7th studio album, Wildcard, released in November 2019.
Miranda Lambert’s Wildcard, which was released last year, is nominated for ACM Album of the Year, and Miranda is nominated for Female Artist of the Year and Music Event of the Year.
Watch Miranda Lambert’s new “Bluebird” video below.
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- Remember When Marty Robbins Starred in Clint Eastwood’s Iconic Film