Miranda Lambert released her new “Bluebird” music video on March 20 at 11:15 p.m. CT.
Taylor Swift, as it turns out, is not the only star in Nashville with a giant birdcage at hand. Miranda Lambert dons blue feathers in her ‘Bluebird’ music video directed by Trey Fanjoy and sits inside her aviary stage, surrounded by the audience which seems like it’s plucked out of Moulin Rouge! It is a suitable visual for this song which pays homage not only to real bluebirds but also to the Bluebird Café in Nashville, a renowned venue for emerging talent and renowned artists in the city.
The latest Single is currently No. 29 on Billboard Country Airplay chart after 13 weeks. “Bluebird,” which Miranda co-wrote with Luke Dick and Natalie Hemby, is featured on her 7th studio album, Wildcard, released in November 2019.
Miranda Lambert’s Wildcard, which was released last year, is nominated for ACM Album of the Year, and Miranda is nominated for Female Artist of the Year and Music Event of the Year.
Watch Miranda Lambert’s new “Bluebird” video below.
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Is the Relationship of Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Heading to a Hefty Divorce?
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life