In the heels of the Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth split, the once tight-lipped Australian movie star came out with a sweet and heartfelt statement regarding the state of his thoughts about the current situation.
Liam Hemsworth Speaks Out
The “Hunger Games” superstar posted a tranquil photo of the beach with the caption saying he wishes nothing but the best for Cyrus.
After this, the official Instagram of the Zac Brown Band left a comment on the post with three heart emojis.
Both Cyrus and Hemsworth were picturesque in their marriage back in December of 2018 happened. However, less than a year after tying the knot, they have officially called it quits.
A representative for Cyrus has officially confirmed it with a statement shared with People Magazine.
“Liam and Miley have agreed to separate at this time. Ever-evolving, changing as partners and individuals, they have decided this is what’s best while they both focus on themselves and careers. They still remain dedicated parents to all of the animals they share while lovingly taking this time apart. Please respect their process and privacy.”
Rumors and speculations of a split have already surfaced a few weeks ago when Cyrus posted a photo of herself not wearing her wedding ring.
While Cyrus is spending time in Italy post-breakup, Hemsworth is recharging with his family and has flown back to Australia. Prior to the heartfelt Instagram post, he breaks his silence with the Daily Mail Australia about how people wouldn’t “understand what it’s like” and that he “doesn’t want to talk about it.”
Make your day a little bit more country by following us on our official Facebook page!
Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus, Split
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Untimely Deaths of Loretta Lynn’s Kids
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story