Rising country star Lauren Davidson is bringing out a brand new single on the 17th of May!
“Live Laugh Love”
Entitled “Live Laugh Love,” the song masterfully blends the rockabilly-esque vibe, complete with a hard country soul.
The beginning of the song immediately sucks you into the groove of things. The unmistakable Southern twang is the perfect backdrop for her hybrid voice. The tone of her voice has an incredible mix of pop, rock, and country!
“Live Laugh Love” has several layers to its backing track that makes the song more amazing. The lyrics are fun and appealing. Overall, the song is catchy and on brand. It’s a perfect song for a night out or a road trip. “Live Laugh Love” is certainly a track worth the wait!
CMA artist Lauren Davidson is an NYC based Urban Country singer-songwriter. Lauren was described by Audio Fuzz Magazine as:
“an early Patsy Cline or Linda Ronstadt; that I can do this myself attitude”
She had already been making waves in the country music scene, opening for acts such as LOCASH, Old Dominion, Carly Pearce, and Justin Moore, among many others.
In an interview, she exclaimed that her style is what she calls a hybrid of things. She notes that her lyrics especially, have a hint of an indie flavor into it.
“I always call the style a hybrid. It’s pop/rock with contemporary country elements. Musically it stands with country music today but lyrically my songs have an indie soul. I grew up here in NJ and NY and I write about things I know and experience so my songs aren’t about some of the typical things you often hear in country music like trucks and dirt roads. As for my voice and sound, I like to think its a unique sound. I very often get told I sound like numerous artists but I definitely have a powerful and strong sound.”
Lauren Davidson, Live Laugh Love, New Single
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Marie Osmond’s Children: Meet The Eight Of Them Here!
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Remembering The “Gentle Giant” of Country Music: Don Williams
- Four Gents Teamed Up For One Epic Performance of “I’ll Fly Away” at Hee Haw