A Little Bit About Kacey Musgraves
Kacey Musgraves was born in Golden, Texas. She started playing the mandolin and writing songs at a very young age. Being true to her roots, she writes songs that are classic country music. She released 3 independent albums when she was an adolescent.
Musgraves started her career in 2008 when joined a signing competition, Nashville Stars. Unfortunately, she was eliminated in the competition. By 2012, She signed a record deal with Mercury Nashville. Her first solo album with the recording label was Same Trailer Different Parks.
She continued writing and singing songs. She even co-wrote a song with Miranda Lambert, “Mama’s Broken Heart.”
Her second album, Pageant Material, was released in 2015. She also released a Christmas themed album in 2016, A Kacey Christmas.
Golden Hour, Kacey Musgraves latest album, released last March 30, 2018. She first released two of her singles in the album, “Butterflies” and “Space Cowboy” last February 2018. All of the songs were written by Kacey Musgraves herself. Golden Hour is definitely Musgraves most personal album. In her past albums, she wrote songs of various topics of other people’s lives. This time around, Golden Hour is a collection of songs about love and life.
The album contains 13 tracks. Though in this album Musgrave strayed a little from her traditional country roots, it still is the finest album of her time. Golden Hour, more personal and vulnerable, Kacey Musgraves is seen in here. Her first two singles released last February are love songs that were inspired by her past and her current life. “Butterflies” was written by Musgraves a week after meeting her husband, Ruston Kelly. If you haven’t heard it yet, you better should. It will make you fall in love and break your heart at the same time.
- Slow burn
- Lonely weekend
- Oh, what a world
- Love is a wild thing
- Space cowboy
- Happy & sad
- Velvet Elvis
- Wonder Woman
- High Horse
- Golden Hour
golden hour, kacey musgraves
- Little Girl Superbly Delivers Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind”
- One Good Deed: Country Music Star Left $1,000 Tip to Waitress Working Double with Daughter
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- Kelly Clarkson Renegotiates Talk Show Contract Amid Divorce With Brandon Blackstock
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- The Yellowstone Soundtrack: The Complete List
- Luke Combs’ Net Worth + Facts: Everything You Need To Know About The Country Star