It’s very evident that music runs in Garth Brooks’ household. His daughter Allie Colleen has just released her debut single “Work in Progress” and her country superstar dad turned to his official Instagram page to not only congratulate her on the feat but to also endorse the kickass song.
Garth Brooks’ Daughter Allie Colleen’s New Single
The release of her newest single fell on the birthday of her father’s late mother, Colleen McElroy Carroll, who was also a country singer in her hay day.
Brooks captioned the sweet photo with a sweet message for his daughter.
“What a beautiful voice on your grandmother’s birthday…perfect. I love you!!”
Her bio depicts that she has always had “a passion for singing and songwriting since a young age, and has garnered her a reputation for being a notable songwriter with an iconic-sounding voice.”
Colleen spoke about her experiences with regards to music and her aspirations in an interview with Cleveland.com. She details with them that music was all she ever wanted to do.
“There’s just something about music. As a girl who struggles with confidence, it’s the only thing I know I’m good at. I am doing this because quite honestly, because even though I wouldn’t choose a different career, I don’t feel like I have a choice to do anything other than music.”
According to her bio, her debut single, “Work In Progress” defines the life that’s shaped her with personal lyrics and transparency in both the vocals and delivery. “Work in Progress” is a sweet sentiment regarding her introduction to the music industry.
She also details that pure country isn’t something that she might totally consider, but she hit the jackpot with her current producer.
Want more fresh country news? You can visit us at our official Facebook page!
daughter, Debut Single, Garth Brooks
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Sandy Mahl And The Top 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Her
- Paula Nelson Joins her Father for an Amazing Rendition of “Have You Ever Seen the Rain”
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend