It was dated back to 1978 when the “Tears of the Lonely” was released. And now, it has been four decades since its issue. The song might not be popular to some, but once it hits your eardrums, especially for Don Williams’ supporters, this will surely ring a bell. Indeed, the song will remind us of the “Gentle Giant” of country music. Listen for it will bring back the memories of Don Williams.
Don Williams was one of the greatest country artists in history. His unique voice has captured the hearts and souls of the country music enthusiasts. He’ll never be forgotten since he left us works of arts that will hark back his legacy. Indeed, he is an artist, entertainer, performer, and people mover worth remembering.
Tears of the Lonely…
“Tears of the Lonely” is part of Don Williams’ album “Expressions.” The album includes his top charting singles such as “Tulsa Time,” “Lay Down Beside Me,” “It Must Be Love,” and many more. Moreover, the whole album was released on June 15, 1978.
Undeniably, no one with a voice like the “Gentle Giant” Don Williams. His gentle, smooth, and slow style of singing can drown you to listen to more of his songs. He can make you stick to his choice of music.
Furthermore, Don Williams has recorded albums and singles that topped the country charts. All in all, he has placed seventeen number one songs on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. Also, the songs are famous all over the globe now and then.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
don williams, gentle giant, it must be love, Lay Down Beside Me, Tears of the Lonely, Tulsa Time
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- 15 Top Kenny Chesney Songs Over 25 Years of Country Music
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross