Chris Stapleton sure is busy these days. From his own music to collaborations with other stars and a cameo to boots, he sure is keeping it on top of things and he’s on his game!
His Collaboration with Pink
Stapleton joins Pink in a heartfelt ballad entitled “Love Me Anyway,” appearing on the pop superstar’s newest album Hurts 2B Human, which she released on Friday, the 26th of April.
The track is a slow ballad, with Pink’s signature style and a hearty dose of Country that crescendos into Stapleton’s rich deep voice.
Take a listen here!
Wait, That Was Him?!
It’s a ‘blink and you’ll miss it moment’ for Stapleton’s cameo in the third episode of the final season of Game of Thrones titled “The Long Night.” And with everything going on with the whole episode, it wasn’t a surprise that this might be something that could easily be overlooked!
Stapleton has long considered himself as a huge fan of the show. So, he had his management reach out to their people about the possibility of casting him in a small part. And, GOT isn’t a stranger to casting musicians either. Ed Sheeran has been one of the more popular cameos in the series.
“I was like, you know, I would gladly fly to wherever in the world just to be a small part and get to watch that show going down. They were gracious enough to let me come participate that way.”
It seems that the country singer enjoyed his time on set even though he was short on acting experience.
“They knew we weren’t actors. So the direction was basically, we’re going to place you, and when we tell you to, open your eyes. And they trained us on how White Walkers are supposed to stand up and move when they’re first waking up. We had a crash course in that.”
Well, fortunately for us, Stapleton is not only alive and well, but he will come back to us when his All-American Road Show Tour kicks off in June.
chris stapleton, Game of Thrones, Pink
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- Inside the Grammy Award Winner’s Life: Meet Kris Kristofferson’s Children
- Throwback To George Jones’ “He Stopped Loving Her Today” Final Performance
- Beautifully Blended: Meet All 7 of Kevin Costner’s Kids
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- Here Are Some of The Incredible Things You Can Do At Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?