Carrie Underwood’s Instagram is definitely giving us a pure treat. She is bringing joy to her more than ten million followers by sharing almost everything – from her daily life with her family to a sneak peek to her upcoming shows.
Here are just some of our favorites out of her more than 1,600 Instagram posts.
- A throwback photo of Carrie Underwood‘s youngest son, Jacob, when he turned two last January.
2. The country star is showing off her summer-ready body for her athletic apparel line, CALIA, by Carrie Underwood.
3. And she flaunts another CALIA workout gear – and of course, her killer body too!
4. A sweet photo of her husband playing airplane with their two boys.
5. Her dreamy post to promote her first Christmas album, My Gift.
6. Her first selfie after suffering a facial injury that required about 50 stitches.
7. She’s covered her face with a winter gear to hide her facial injury, yet she still looks stunning.
8. She’s finally back in the studio after such a terrifying accident in this black and white photo.
9. A pose with her husband – who she describes as “patient, kind, the best dad, handsome” – in a rare night out.
10. Isaiah’s Power Ranger-themed party when he turned six is definitely amazing!
11. Indeed, the family that works out together gets stronger together.
12. Her selfie during her recent birthday where she reflects on the past 38 years of her life.
13. The country superstar rehearsing for her recently concluded live virtual concert.
14. A glimpse of how the singer keeps it casual and easy on Sundays.
15. Meanwhile, here’s how Underwood enjoys the sunny autumn season!
16. She’s maybe one of today’s country queens, but she could be a city chic too.
17. A throwback photo of her and her mom to promote NBC’s “Through Mom’s Eyes.
18. The singer is giving us a sneak peek at her new @CALIAbyCarrie Spring line.
19. The singer took home the Entertainer of the Year award during the 2020 ACM Awards.
20. A sweet photo of Underwood and her husband, though she admits, Valentine’s Day is her least favorite holiday.
21. Indeed, the singer keeps herself busy for CALIA by Carrie Underwood. Here she is, getting through virtual design meetings for the apparel line.
22. The memorable moment with her very special duet partner, her son Isaiah.
23. Underwood is looking good with her mask on for the socially distanced watch party of her 2020 Christmas Special!
24. Taking us behind Carrie Underwood’s songs recording – this time, for her new gospel album, My Savior.
25. Here’s Carrie Underwood sending us all some love and reminding us to #ChooseYou.
Recently, Carrie Underwood’s Instagram is filled with posts promoting her new gospel album, My Savior. The Grammy-winning artist held a live virtual concert on Easter Sunday from Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium – where she sang songs from her eighth studio album.
The event benefits the nonprofit organization Save the Children Fund and its mission to provide the basic necessities of families and children in need. And the live stream event – aired on Underwood’s Facebook page – raised more than $112,000. Indeed, Underwood is one of the most talented and humble artists out there today. Make sure to check Carrie Underwood’s Instagram and toss her a follow.
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Story Behind Garth Brooks’ Divorce That Cost Him Millions
- Willie Nelson Held Back Tears as His Friends Sang Him “Seven Spanish Angels”
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend