Chris LeDoux’s “Cadillac Ranch” was his second highest ranking song in his career. Moreover, the meaning of the song is very inspiring. It has an interesting story that will give hope to everyone who thinks that there is nothing in life anymore.
“Cadillac Ranch” Chart Performance
Chuck Jones and Chris Waters wrote the song “Cadillac Ranch.” Recorded by country singer Chris LeDoux, the song was for his album Whatcha Gonna Do with a Cowboy. LeDoux earned his second highest ranking song on the Billboard country chart. “Cadillac Ranch” reached number eighteen on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. In addition, his song also entered the Canadian chart at number sixteen.
LeDoux’s album Whatcha Gonna Do with a Cowboy also entered the US Billboard chart. It reached number nine on the Top Country Albums chart and number sixty-five on the Billboard 200 chart. In LeDoux album, he collaborated with Garth Brooks to record the song “Whatcha Gonna Do with a Cowboy.” His collaboration with Brooks led him to his highest ranking song on the chart. The song reached number seven on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
The Meaning of the Song
“Cadillac Ranch” is a story told by a boy. The story goes like this, he and his family were about to lose the farm. They have no water and food anymore. However, the narrator’s mother came up with a plan to save their farm. They opened a bar and started their band to earn money. In the end, they got to keep their farm, and their little bar was loved by many. The ending of the song turned out to be a happy ending. The song teaches us to never give up despite the feeling of hopelessness. Because, in every problem, there is a solution.
Here you are folks, the inspirational song of Chris LeDoux, “Cadillac Ranch.”
Cadillac Ranch, Chris LeDoux, Whatcha Gonna Do with a Cowboy
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012