It’s no surprise that she has won the award with the astronomical rise she has experienced this year. Her album, Girl Going Nowhere, kicked off the year with a Grammy nomination and has shown no signs of slowing down.
As her name was called, the crowd leaped to their feet with excitement. The first woman to take home an award during the evening’s televised ceremony took the stage with the grace of the music veterans she shared the stage with.
In 2018, McBryde released her major-label debut album Girl Going Nowhere via Warner Music Nashville and garnered attention for the autobiographical title track, the soaring “American Scandal,” and lead single “A Little Dive Bar in Dahlonega.”
In August, she delivered her new single “One Night Standards,” an unapologetic hook-up song that serves as the first taste of her upcoming LP. McBryde wrote the track with Shane McAnally and Nicolette Hayford.
So with that, kicking off on Jan. 30 in Birmingham, Ala., the tour will make additional stops in Georgia, Texas, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and more. Tickets go on sale on Nov. 22 at 10 a.m. local time.
McBryde’s new tour takes its name from her current single, “One Night Standards.” Penned by Ashley, Nicolette Hayford, and Shane McAnally, the new tune was produced by Jay Joyce and is her first new music since her debut album, Girl Going Nowhere.
Ashley McBryde’s One Night Standards Tour
Jan. 30 | Saturn | Birmingham, AL
Jan. 31 | The Lyric Oxford | Oxford, MS
Feb. 1 | Druid City Music Hall | Tuscaloosa, AL
Feb. 28 | Georgia Theatre | Athens, GA
Feb. 29 | Variety Playhouse | Atlanta, GA
March 7 | 8 Seconds Saloon | Indianapolis, IN
March 19 | Bourbon Theatre | Lincoln, NE
March 21 | Majestic Theatre | Madison, WI
March 28 | Soul Kitchen | Mobile, AL
April 23 | Floore’s Country Kitchen | Helotes, TX
Ashley McBryde, One Night Standards, Tour 2020
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Another Jaw-Dropping Performance by Merle Haggards’ Sons
- Fans Coming Up To Chris Young With Tears In Their Eyes After Listening to “Drowning”
- “Down to the River to Pray:” The Perfect Song for the Movie O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Meet Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell’s Kids Inside Their Blended Family
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?