Most people want to go to heaven but some don’t want to die. Isn’t that ironic? But if you will be given the chance to see the Lord, what would be your first reaction? Will you ask Him a lot of questions? Or do you have a lot of thoughts going on your mind? Anyway, going to heaven is the goal of every Christian believer. Also, once you’re in heaven, you will gather the crowns for the good deeds that you’ve done here on earth. That must be so rewarding if you stayed loyal to Him. Moreover, some people are afraid to go to heaven because they are not yet ready. Plus, they don’t want to abandon their wicked ways. Anyway, have you heard the gospel hit “When We All Get to Heaven?” It’s a hymn pertaining to how wonderful it is to be at God’s side. Now, let us go ahead and listen to the version of Alan Jackson.
Alan Jackson Sings how Wonderful to go to Heaven
It’s nice to hear about an artist showcasing their talent in singing other genres. Also, this shows that they are really versatile. Anyhow, Alan Jackson is one of them when he sang “When We All Get to Heaven” which showed his other side. Moreover, the audience was stunned and happy when they heard that he is singing a familiar gospel hymn.
Alan Jackson an Incredible Artist
Furthermore, some of the listeners sang along with him. Alan Jackson is one of the best-selling artists in country music who sold over 80 million records. In addition, he was able to push 35 number one songs in the U.S. charts. Also, with his talent, he was included in the Country Music Hall of Fame and Nashville Songwriters Hall Of Fame. Indeed, he is undeniably talented and hard working as an artist.
Alan Jackson, Country Music Hall of Fame, When we all get to heaven
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?