Bring out your best smock dress and put on some braids in your hair because it is now much easier to binge-watch Little House On The Prairie.
Yes, you heard it right! Our favorite childhood classic starring Melissa Gilbert and Michael Landon will be airing from Mondays to Fridays on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. The network announced the exciting news earlier this year, making longtime fans totally freaking out.
But if you don’t feel like turning on the TV, don’t worry! You can also download Little House On The Prairie using various online streaming services. All of the nine seasons to catch up with Laura and the rest of the Ingalls gang are available to purchase and stream, such as on Amazon Prime Video, where you can watch the first episode for free – if the ads don’t bother you. You can buy all the seasons and watch them anytime for $15 each or have an Amazon Prime membership to enjoy the Ingalls family’s adventure all day long.
The show is also available on iTunes, Peacock, and FuboTV.
Little House on the Prairie first aired in 1974, and it enjoyed a long run before finally wrapping up in 1983. Today, it is remembered for its modesty, morality, and family-friendly lessons that were wonderfully put together into every episode’s storyline.
Now, isn’t it amazing how you’re no longer limited to listening to Little House On The Prairie songs just to reminisce the heartening story of a frontier family’s struggles and victories on a farm near Walnut Grove, Minnesota? You can refresh your memory with all the giggles and sniffles that made us feel like a member of the Ingalls clan, or you can share the best of nostalgia with your kids.
Whatever reasons you have in mind, the family’s simple farm life is definitely worth the rewatch.
Little House on the Prairie
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed