Dierks Bentley spent Tuesday morning in an emergency room in Colorado after breaking a few bones in an accident he had while mountain biking.
Dierks Bentley’s Accident
While Bentley was spending his time off with his family in Colorado, he was met with a mountain biking accident that broke the bones on his left hand.
This happened on Tuesday, the 25th of June where he was late for an interview with Maryland radio DJ Micheal J because of his impromptu trip to the ER. Though, when he called in, he said he was game to talk about the incident.
When DJ Micheal J had the crooner on the phone, he briefly explained why he was running late for the interview.
“[I was] just trying to get my summertime on before I get back out on the road and I just took a wipe, and my wrist is a little messed up.”
Later, he tells Micheal J that it’s a good thing that he broke his left hand because he drinks his beer with his right!
“But it’s lucky: It’s my left hand, and I drink beer with my right, so I should be good to go for the rest of the summer. It’ll be fine. It’ll be all good. It’s not gonna slow me down much.”
On Wednesday, the 26th of June, he shared on his social media page that he did break a few bones in his hand, but it looks like his guitar playing hasn’t been affected as much.
Sure enough, the country star was sporting a cast on the video he posted on Instagram, which showed the amazing mountains of Telluride in the background, and a duet of Maren Morris‘ “My Church“ with his amazingly talented daughter.
We hope for a speedy recovery, Dierks!
accident, colorado, Dierks Bentley
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Siblings Who Are Equally Talented as Her
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life