Last July 7, 2018, Conway Twitty’s grandson, Tre Twitty, and Loretta Lynn’s children and grandchildren gathered together to pay tribute to Conway and Loretta at Loretta Lynn’s Ranch. They performed the classic songs of the country duo and made the simple concert a fun show.
Tre Twitty is Conway Twitty’s grandson. He may not sound like his grandfather and he may not intend it to be exactly like his grandfather. However, he can still manage to deliver Conway’s songs in a way slightly similar to his grandfather. Tre grew up surrounded by music, therefore, his love for it was intense. Tre performs his grandfather’s songs in order to make Conway’s legacy alive.
Tayla Lynn is Loretta Lynn’s granddaughter who followed the footsteps of her grandmother. She is highly influenced by her father, Ernie, and her grandmother. Tayla has first been with a group called Stealing Angels. The trio had songs that entered the Billboard chart (“He Better Be Dead” and “Paper Heart”). In 2012, Stealing Angels went their separate ways, and Tayla began her solo career. Her first album was “The Ranch” where she and Loretta collaborated for the song “Honky Tonk Girl.” This year, she is set to release another album on Thanksgiving.
Currently, Tayla is touring with Conway’s grandson and they perform mostly songs from their grandparents that people love.
Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn
Conway and Loretta are one of the few country duos who has placed a mark on country music. Their songs such as “After the Fire is Gone,” “The Letter,” “I Can’t Love You Enough,” and “Lead Me On” are just some of the duos classic songs that reached No. 1 on the chart. Tayla and Tre perform these songs when they pay tribute to their beloved grandparents.
If you want to watch the two, you can check out Tayla Lynn’s website for the schedule of their concert.
In the meantime, here is Tayla and Tre singing Conway and Loretta’s song “The Letter.”
conway twitty, Loretta Lynn, tayla lynn, Tre Twitty
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012