Lady A entertained the music-goers at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre on Sunday, August 8. On top of that, the crowd got the best surprise from the unexpected duet by none other than Hillary Scott and her eight-year-old daughter, Eisele Kaye Tyrrell.
After the remarkable performances from rising country stars Tenille Art, Niko Moon, and Carly Pearce, the seven-time Grammy Award-winning trio kicked off their highly awaited set with their ‘80s style rock anthem “Like A Lady.” From there, Lady A songs from their critically acclaimed records keep bringing down the house, most especially the ones from their freshly released album, What A Song Can Do (Chapter One.)
All through the set, Kelley and Scott were taking turns on the lead vocals while Haywood backed the group with his powerful guitar work. And then something wonderful happened – Scott brought her eldest daughter to the stage.
Lady A later shared a series of photos and videos of the precious moment to Instagram. A short clip shows Scott and Eisele’s duet of Amy Grant’s classic “Baby, Baby” – and Scott was just beaming with pride in front of thousands of screaming fans.
Indeed, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Just like her talented mother, Eisele started her verse strong and with confidence – singing straight into her bejeweled, aquamarine-colored microphone as her proud mother sang along behind her. Making the moment even more adorable was how Eisele’s eyes locked on Scott before branching off to sing her own part courageously.
Right after the little girl’s impressive showcase of vocal range, Scott pulled her daughter in for a tight hug while the rest of Lady A were speechless. “Eisele definitely stole the show,” the group posted on their Instagram page.
Check out the video below and be amazed by the mother-and-daughter tandem that will surely be remembered for the many years to come.
hillary scott, Lady A
- Sons of Willie Nelson Joined Him For An Incredible Rendition of “Move it on Over”
- Rip Wheeler and Beth Dutton Complete Relationship Timeline
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- Tim McGraw & Faith Hill’s Daughter Audrey Shows Off Snippet From Recent Photoshoot
- Trigger, Willie Nelson’s Guitar Is Just As Legendary As He Is
- Get To Know Kelly Reilly, The Actress Behind Yellowstone’s Fearless Beth Dutton