Rustic-themed weddings in one of the best barn wedding venues are becoming more and more popular – it will not only save you so much of cost but will also make your special day unique and exciting.
The barn setting would give you the picture-perfect backdrop for an outdoor ceremony – open fields, gorgeous flowers, and breathtaking sunset that will make sure your big day is one to remember.
Here are thirty-five venues you can choose from.
1. Rancho Dos Pueblos in Goleta, California
The Rancho Dos Pueblos has a variety of sites that will surely fascinate your guests. You can choose from its three locations: a private beach and Ocean Bluff location, a hundred-year-old Barn adjacent to a dreamy Sycamore grove, and the Historical Casa Grande Estate lawns and gardens.
2. Santa Margarita Ranch in San Luis Obispo, California
Santa Margarita Ranch is a historic site with just about 15,000 acres of open pastures, vineyards, picture-perfect backdrops, and a garden area that can hold up to a thousand guests. There’s also a stunning old barn and a steam train that originally comes from Disneyland.
3. Blue Hill Farm in Tarrytown, New York
There are plenty of beautiful choices for your wedding ceremony at Blue Hill at Stone Barns – including the central Courtyard, which can host up to over 250 guests. There’s also the Dooryard Garden which makes a perfect outdoor backdrop for smaller weddings, especially during spring through fall.
4. Five Oaks Farm in Cleburne, Texas
Five Oaks Farm is located in the heart of the exceptional countryside setting and is even more made perfect by its simple white wedding barn and breathtaking natural surroundings. In addition to that, you will find a vintage windmill that would be a great accent for your photo ops.
5. J&D Farms in Southside, Alabama
Just a quick drive to the northeast of Birmingham and you will find this traditional Dutch-style barn in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Inside, it is filled with beautiful vintage chandeliers and vaulted ceilings that are enough to keep your country spirit alive.
6. Homestead Manor in Thompson Station, Tennessee
This 50 acres Tennessean barn is the South’s wedding treasure – with its skyrocketing ceilings, beautiful wood fixtures, and stone fireplaces immersed in over a decade and a half of rich local history.
7. Barr Mansion in Austin, Texas
Despite being a hundred years old, the all-glass Barr Mansion feels modern yet gives you the rustic vibes you need. Plus, you’ll get to enjoy a view of the breathtaking Texas landscape.
8. Annadel Estate Winery in Santa Rosa, California
There is nothing more magical than walking through the property’s fields of heirloom roses, while its woodlands and forty acres of rolling green vineyards make it even more enchanting.
9. Greengate Ranch in San Luis Obispo, California
This breathtaking estate is surrounded by trees and vines that you might think you’re in the middle of the country, but it’s actually just a few moments away from the beach.
10. Morning Glory Farm in Monroe, North Carolina
What used to be a flower farm was transformed into a wedding venue, and since then, its rustic charm has captured hundreds of soon-to-be-married couples.
11. Hermitage Hill Farm and Stables in Waynesboro, Virginia
Rustic atmosphere and stunning views combined with an elegant resort’s amenities – indeed, you have everything you need for a perfect wedding in this venue.
12. The Barn at Bridlewood in Hattiesburg, Mississippi
The Barn at Bridlewood has been around since 1851, and it was brilliantly restored using its original timber frame. Moreover, it offers a bed and breakfast for your convenience.
13. Brodie Homestead in Austin, Texas
In addition to Brodie Homestead’s stunning views – which is a perfect balance of rustic charm and modern elegance – it’s crafted cuisine and signature service can create an unrivaled experience.
14. Heartwood Hall in Rossville, Tennessee
Tie the knot against the beautiful backdrop of 25 wooded acres of Heartwood Hall’s historic property, which can make your dream ceremony garden come true. Of course, their reception-ready barn will blow you away.
15. Fearrington Village in Pittsboro, North Carolina
Can you believe that Fearrington Village used to be a dairy barn? Now, it’s one of the country’s most favorite barn venues – especially for couples who are looking forward to a rural wedding.
16. Mint Springs Farm in Nolensville, Tennessee
Just half an hour outside of Nashville, Mint Springs Farm offers breathtaking lakeside views and a picturesque tin roof barn. In addition to that, it has everything you need for the ceremony, from the groom’s loft to the bridal’s suite.
17. Cayucos Creek Barn in Cayucos, California
If you want your big day to radiate the perfect Californian vibe, Cayucos Creek Barn is the best choice for you.
18. Durham Ranch in St. Helena, California
Once a functional cattle ranch, Durham Ranch is now surrounded by vineyards and features a bar with high ceilings that makes it one of the ultimate celebration spots.
19. Kelley Farm in Bonney Lake, Washington
The Kelley Farm definitely knows what rustic elegance is, comfortably fitting 300 guests inside the barn’s historical walls.
20. The Buie Barn in Brunswick, Georgia
This rustic place in Brunswick will surely make your wedding experience unique and memorable, with its romantic barn being surrounded by lush greenery.
21. The Ashford Estate in Allentown, New Jersey
Not only it has sprawling views, but its astonishing structures are surrounded by hundreds of acres of preserved farmland.
22. The White Sparrow in Quinlan, Texas
This whitewashed barn settled in a field surrounded by flower gardens will definitely make your big day as classy as you want it to be.
23. Vinewood Plantation in Newnan, Georgia
With a history of more than 150 years, Vinewood Plantation has been fully and beautifully renovated – now including contemporary amenities – without losing its Southern charm. And in addition to saying “I Do” on its historic barn, prepare to be blown away by its lavish gardens.
24. Historic Barns of Nipmoose in Buskirk, New York
Bring your dream wedding to life with this classic barn that offers a gorgeous overlooking view of Upstate New York’s farm fields.
25. Smith Barn in Peabody, Massachusetts
The historical Smith Barn is nestled on the scenic hilltop surrounded by 250 acres of groves and preserved land – making it the perfect spot for the most romantic day of your life. Not only is it rich with beauty, but it is also filled with significance, being home to more than three centuries of the region’s history and many important landmarks.
26. Taber Ranch Vineyard & Event Center in Capay, California
Driving a little further up the coast will lead you to this beautiful barn’s historical setting, which provides exclusive amenities and the freedom to wander all over the place to take the best photos of your wedding.
27. Murray Hill in Leesburg, Virginia
If you’re planning for a large reception during your special day, Murray Hill’s barn is the best choice. It can host up to 200 guests, and there is an indoor kitchen and restroom that makes it very convenient for you. And of course, it has one of the most gorgeous spots to say “I do.”
28. Gilbertsville Farmhouse in South New Berlin, New York
With its vast space, there are so many spots for you to choose from when it’s time to take your photos. But we highly suggest that you don’t miss taking a picture with your new spouse in front of the barn’s “LOVE” sign.
29. Crooked Willow Farm in Larkspur, Colorado
You can get married in the property’s several stunning spots, but the huge red barn called “Lola’s Loft” is our favorite. Its cathedral windows and circular stairs make the perfect venue for a rustic and classy wedding.
30. Board & Batten in Lexington, North Carolina
Spanning up to 60 acres, you will indeed have more than enough space to throw your wedding party. And the best part is that the venue only hosts one event each day, which means you will have the whole place by yourselves.
31. Pippin Hill Farm in Charlottesville, Virginia
This winery wedding venue was custom-built to capture the most important elements of a successful wedding.
32. Southall Eden in Franklin, Tennessee
This property does not only offer the perfect ceremony backdrop and the most unique experience but its owner, Shannon O’Kelley, is one of the best stylists in town. She’s available for hire to help you make your dream wedding come true.
33. Overlook Barn in Banner Elk, North Carolina
This 4,500-square-foot barn will not only make your 250 guests comfortable but will also give you enough space for some dancing.
34. The Barn at Chestnut Springs in Sevierville, Tennessee
Nestled nearby the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this classic weathered gray wood barn is the perfect countryside location to exchange vows.
35. The Barn at High Point Farms in Chattanooga, Tennessee
This has perhaps the most authentic barn setup in Tennessee, where its massive rustic pole barn turned into a fairy-tale wedding venue dotted with lights and draped with big white curtains.
Rustic-themed weddings set in stunning barn wedding venues will never go out style. Mix it with a bit of romance, and you’re bound for perfection.
Barn Wedding Venues
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Walker Hayes’ ‘Fancy Like’ Has Him A Little Baffled By Its Success
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Listen to Kitty Wells’ “Dust on the Bible”
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Toby Keith and Wife Tricia Lucus: A Love Built On The Ground
- WATCH: Scotty McCreery’s Medley of Country Songs at the Opry