Rejoice and be glad for the Christmas season is about to come! This season is the time when people gather themselves to celebrate the birth of Jesus. In line with this is Phil Wickham who starts the Christmas season early with his newest single “Joy to the World (Joyful Joyful).”
This track is very special to Phil. He said,
“‘Joy To The World’ may be my favorite song for Christmas in terms of lyrics. It’s just so beautifully written. There is so much joy and declaration of what God had done to enter into our darkness, bringing joy and light and peace. It’s been amazing to go live into the studio and bring it to life, and envision what I always wanted it to be.”
Today, he’s showcasing the brand new video for this powerful Christmas song “Joy to the World.” Don’t miss out on witnessing his rendition as he stands with a choir behind him and belting out the incredible words of the song.
Joyful, joyful we adore Thee
God of glory Lord of love
Oh Lord of love
Hearts unfold like flowers before Thee
Opening to the sun above
“Joy to the World” is one of the newly released songs for the upcoming Christmas season. The countdown for Christmas has already started and we can already feel the chill in the air.
As Christians, Christmas Day is one of the special events that happen in our life. It marks the day that our Lord Jesus Christ was born. Therefore, the traditional belief upon celebrating his birthday is by going to church and preparing food for the family.
Isaiah 9:6 “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”
Listen to Phil Wickham’s “Joy to the World” here:
Christmas, joy to the world, Phil Wickham
- When Randy Travis Paid Highest Tribute to George Jones
- Josh Turner Honors Randy Travis with Forever and Ever, Amen Cover
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Meet Summer Duncan, Jon Pardi’s Girlfriend and Bride To Be