On the heels of announcing the official release of his new single “Beer Never Broke My Heart,” breakout country star Luke Combs is back with another huge announcement.
Luke Combs’ New Project
The “Beautiful Crazy” singer has a new EP called The Prequel coming out really soon, and the project will feature four brand new songs as well as his new single “Beer Never Broke My Heart.”
On the 21st of May, Combs took to Twitter and announced that new music was coming up. The star mentioned that he heard his fans ask for new music, and he was going to deliver.
“Heard y’all loud and clear about more new music… Excited to announce 4 new additional songs along with “Beer Never Broke My Heart” will be out June 7 on my EP titled The Prequel; they’ll be “Refrigerator Door,” “Even Though I’m Leaving,” “Lovin’ On You,” and “Moon Over Mexico.””
Combs has a successful track record when it comes to his singles. All five singles off of his wildly successful debut album This One’s for You. “Hurricane,” “When it Rains it Pours,” “One Number Away,” “She Got the Best of Me,” and “Beautiful Crazy” all topped Billboard’s Country Airplay chart. And judging from the early responses for his new single, Combs might just add “Beer Never Broke My Heart” to his growing list of accolades.
The prequel will be officially on the market on the 7th of June. Combs also has a tour to support the new single. His Beer Never Broke My Heart Tour runs through the fall.
1. “Beer Never Broke My Heart” (Luke Combs, Randy Montana, Jonathan Singleton)
2. “Refrigerator Door” (Combs, Jordan Brooker)
3. “Even Though I’m Leaving” (Combs, Wyatt B. Durrette III, Ray Fulcher)
4. “Lovin’ On You” (Combs, Thomas Archer, Fulcher, James McNair)
5. “Moon Over Mexico” (Combs, Fulcher, Dan Isbell, Singleton)
Listen to “Beer Never Broke My Heart” now!
Beer Never Broke My Heart, Luke Combs, The Prequel
- When Randy Travis Paid Highest Tribute to George Jones
- Josh Turner Honors Randy Travis with Forever and Ever, Amen Cover
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Meet Summer Duncan, Jon Pardi’s Girlfriend and Bride To Be