Luke Bryan is about to start his 11th annual Farm Tour on Sept 26. at the Starz Brothers Farm in Marshall, Wisconsin.
Bryan shared how much the tour has grown over the past few years.
“The Farm Tour has grown throughout the years, and the fact that we can set a stage up in a hayfield or some kind of field and people flock to it is what I envisioned when I created Farm Tour, and to obviously help some kids with scholarships and stuff like that.”
He also expounded that he looks forward to doing the tour, and how much fun he has on each show.
“But the Farm Tour has grown every year, and it’s always something we look forward to. It’s really an exciting time to be able to just be out on a farm on a fall night. Sometimes [the weather is] cool—it’s perfect jacket weather—and everybody’s just enjoying music and having fun, and it’s happening in these little towns that have never gotten a show like this. So, it’s always fun knowing that I leave these little towns, and they can go, ‘Hey, we got to go party out in a field and hear a bunch of Nashville country music singers roll in,’ and give ’em a great show. So many great memories through the years.”
The much-anticipated tour even garnered a big surprise in Michigan! A six-acre corn maze was made in his likeness to celebrate Farm Tour’s 11th year!
Gull Meadow Farms in Richland, Michigan has unveiled a giant corn maze in the likeness of Luke Bryan in honor of his 2019 Farm Tour!
They posted the feat on their Instagram account, captioning the photo with their excitement for Bryan to come to visit them.
Luke Bryan Farm Tour 2019
Sept. 26 | Marshall, WI | Statz Bros. Farm
Sept. 27 | Richland, MI | Stafford Farms
Sept. 28 | Pleasantville, OH | Miller Family Farms
Oct. 3 | Louisburg, KS | MC Farms*
Oct. 4 | Douglass, KS | Flying B Ranch*
Oct. 5 | Norman, OK | Adkins Farm*
*The Peach Pickers will not perform
Farm Tour, Luke Bryan, Tour 2019
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- LeAnn Rimes Brings Sorrow To New Level With “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Josh Turner’s 98 year old Grandma Received Standing Ovation for Her Performance
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Paula Nelson Joins her Father for an Amazing Rendition of “Have You Ever Seen the Rain”