Is a traditional American folk song recorded by Ralph Stanley. Stanley’s version of the song became one of the soundtrack used in the 2000s American film O Brother, Where Art Thou?. He won a Grammy Award for Best Male Country Vocal Performance in 2002.
The Song’s Theme
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Untimely Deaths of Loretta Lynn’s Kids
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story