Is a traditional American folk song recorded by Ralph Stanley. Stanley’s version of the song became one of the soundtrack used in the 2000s American film O Brother, Where Art Thou?. He won a Grammy Award for Best Male Country Vocal Performance in 2002.
The Song’s Theme
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?