Let’s get to know more about the hilarious guy behind the Gaither Shows.
Kevin Williams is from Russell Springs, Kentucky. He is married to Kathy for 22 years and they have two daughters. Kevin Williams is an ordained deacon who has led a men’s Bible study in Nashville for 9 years.
In 2014, Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear commissioned Kevin an official “Kentucky Colonel.” He also founded a charity that same year called Kevin’s Kids. It raised over $100,000 to benefit needy children in Kentucky. He continues to help hundreds of children each year.
In 2017, local officials in Kentucky named a street “Kevin Williams Way” in his honor.
His mission in life is to put smiles on faces. To bring joy, hope, and encouragement to audiences everywhere.
He continues to be the guitarist, bandleader, and resident funny guy with Bill & Gloria Gaither, The Gaither Vocal Band, and “The Gaither Homecoming” TV Series.
Before the Gaithers, Kevin toured with Wendy Bagwell and the Sunliters for 5 years. Kevin was inducted into the Georgia Music Hall of Fame as a part of the group in 1989.
Watch Kevin Gaither do comedy here:
A Renaissance Man
He is a soloist and humorist who performs 30 to 40 dates per year in addition to the Gaither tour. He has 11 solo projects and records for the Spring Hill Music Group.
Kevin is an acclaimed music producer. He produced projects for many legendary artists including Wendy Bagwell & the Sunliters, Lynda Randle, Russ Taff, Charlotte Ritchie, Gene McDonald, Wes Hampton, The Booth Brothers, and Mark Lowry.
As a session guitarist, Kevin’s touch has been heard on countless songs by major Christian and Country Music artists. He has played on over 2,600 recording projects, including over 120 gold and platinum projects, numerous Dove Award-winning projects. and over 2 million units sold.
Watch his hilarious song here:
Gaither Shows, Hilarious, Kevin Williams
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce