Gary Burk III and “You Got Me”
“You Got Me” is a light and catchy tune that sings about innocent love. Its hook is great and the lyrics are sweet. It’s definitely perfect for serenading your girl and dance the night away. It’s a stark contrast to his “Friday Night” single which has a more rock and roll-meets-country vibe.
It’s definitely something worth watching out for! “You Got Me” drops soon, so better watch out!
His other single “Friday Night” has appeared on nationally recognized airplay charts. His song also hit the iTunes Top 20 country songs chart in Canada. As of the release, “Friday Night” has been streamed over 20,000 times on Spotify.
Gary Burk III is a guitar aficionado, with a passion for country music. His passion for music has started ever since he was a child, and throughout his life, he has continued to hone his skills as a musician. Many years later, he now fronts and tours with a three-piece band. Some of the biggest influences in his musical career have been Alabama, Jason Aldean, and Luke Bryan.
When not on the road, the Pennsylvania based country-rocker is a devout family man. He enjoys spending time with his twin boys and two daughters.
Micheal Stover, MTS President describes Burk as a ‘country through and through.’
“What can I say about Gary Burk III? This guy is country through and through. His music hits you hard and makes you wanna move. He’s a fantastic live performer and songwriter, too. We are thrilled to be working with him.”
If you’re into rock and roll and country vibes, Burk is definitely an artist to watch!
Check out “You Got Me” Here!
Gary Burk III, World Premiere, You Got Me
- Charley Pride’s Son Honors Dad with “Kiss An Angel Good Mornin'”
- First Time In History: Garth Brooks’ Daughter Allie Colleen Achieves Her First Top-40 Country Hit
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble