American Christian music artist, Chris Tomlin covered one of the beautiful worship song called “Good Good Father.”
Chris Tomlin sang worship songs for over a decade. With this, he has already sold over 7 million records worldwide. His best-known songs are “How Great is Our God,” “Our God,” “Whom Shall I Fear (God of Angel Armies,” and “Good Good Father.”
In addition, Chris’ musical career has already bagged 23 GMA Dove Awards, a Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Christian Music Album, and his 2 albums achieved platinum certification. Due to his popularity, Time Magazine stated that he may be the most often sung artist anywhere.
Now, let us talk about one of his hit singles “Good Good Father.” Chris’ rendition of the song has touched the hearts of many people. Thus, listening to its words makes you realize how great is our God.
“Good Good Father”
Oh, and I’ve seen many searching for answers far and wide
But I know we’re all searching
For answers only you provide
Cause you know just what we need
Before we say a word
“Good Good Father” is not just a song but a reminder that God is good all the time. Are you feeling stressed right now? Why don’t you consider talking to God and tell Him all the things that are bothering you?
In times of challenging times, all we need to do is to trust God. God will always be our savior and redeemer. I believe that His plans are better than ours. Maybe the things that are bothering us right now has a better purpose. Therefore, learn to surrender it all to God and one day all those worries will all turn into happiness.
“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” Galatians 2:20
Listen to Chris Tomlins’ Rendition of “Good Good Father:”
- Willie Nelson Found Himself In An Emotional Performance Few Weeks After His Best Friend Died
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani’s ‘Nobody But You’ Hits No. 1 and The Couple is As Thrilled As Ever
- Opposites Do Attract: Dolly Parton and Husband Carl Dean Love Story
- The Untimely Deaths of Loretta Lynn’s Kids
- Loretta Lynn Remembers Eldest Daughter In A Heart-Breaking Tribute
- Conway Twitty’s No. 1 Hit is Don Gibson’s Original Recording
- 10 Badass David Allan Coe Facts You Should Know