After releasing her very first Christmas album, “My Gift,” 2020 Entertainer of the Year, Carrie Underwood has another special gift for you this Christmas. In partnership with HBO Max, Carrie Underwood will do a season special. The 7x-time Grammy winner will be featured performing songs from her Christmas album, “The Gift.”
Underwood’s HBO Max Christmas special was a product of her bold performance with fellow artists as they performed a tribute to Linda Ronstadt at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame which is produced each year by Playtone. The Christmas Special is set to start its shoot this fall.
HBO head of original content, Sarah Aubrey, stated the thrill that her team has in partnering with Underwood. She called Underwood a multi-faced talent who has proven it throughout her career.
Underwood is also thrilled with this new project. Reminiscing the process she went through that started last year leading up to the release of her album, Underwood could not think of a greater reason to be grateful. She now has the opportunity to share with the world all the things that she loves about Christmas and, of course, her musical gift.
More details will be revealed in the coming days regarding Carrie Underwood’s holiday tv special.
‘My Gift’ Track List
1. Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee (Traditional)
2. O Come All Ye Faithful (Traditional)
3. Let There Be Peace (Carrie Underwood, Brett James, David Garcia)
4. Little Drummer Boy (featuring Isaiah Fisher) (Harry Simeone, Henry Onorati, Katherine Davis)
5. Sweet Baby Jesus (Carrie Underwood, Brett James, David Garcia)
6. Hallelujah (with John Legend) (John Stephens, Toby Gad)
7. O Holy Night (Traditional)
8. Mary, Did You Know? (Buddy Greene, Mark Lowry)
9. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Ralph Blane, Hugh Martin)
10. Away In A Manger (Traditional)
11. Silent Night (Traditional)
For Underwood, 2020 has been a great year so far. Aside from her first-ever Christmas album, Underwood also became the first female artist to have won the prestigious Entertainer of the Year Award for the third time. Despite having a tie, this was a statement of how hard Underwood has worked to perfect her craft over her career. You better be good this Christmas and make sure you’re not on this year’s naughty ones.
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Sandy Mahl And The Top 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Her
- Paula Nelson Joins her Father for an Amazing Rendition of “Have You Ever Seen the Rain”
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend