Canaan Cox is teasing his fans with his upcoming single “Obvious,” and we too can’t wait for this musical genius to share something that will melt our hearts like his previous singles.
Cox posted on his Facebook account a snippet of his upcoming song, which will be released on the 27th of September. You can presave his song on Spotify if you are a fan. He says, “when I say we’re forever… I mean the kind that won’t end #Obvious #NewSingle SEPT 27″
Who is Canaan Cox?
There are a lot of artists emerging out of nowhere, and sometimes we can’t keep up with them because we are still hanging on to our past idols. However, Cox is someone worth mentioning, and it’s difficult not to notice this star because of his incredible spin in country music. Cox grew up from a family that surrounded him with music. His father often plays Conway Twitty songs, his mother had her own band, and his grandmother played the piano. When you are surrounded by musically inspiring people, it’s easy to be influenced by them.
He is not only musically inclined because of his family. Cox pursued a degree in Musical Theater at the Catawba College in North Carolina which also added to his confidence to pursue music full time.
However, we don’t get what we want immediately. Cox continued making music and worked on a job that is not related to his career path. When he released his single “Lie,” he gained the recognition he deserves, thus his career began to take flight.
Other songs from this amazing singer are “Coming Back,” “Take My Time,” “Out of Nowhere,” and more.
Here is a clip from his upcoming song “Obvious:”
Join us as we count the days before we get to hear another great creation from this talented entertainer.
If you want to catch Cox live, head on to his website to check on available shows and to purchase some tickets.
Canaan Cox, Obvious
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend