Are you excited for the next installment of Frozen? Well, be more excited as country singer Kacey Musgraves will be featuring her song “All Is Found” at the end credits of the movie. This year was the breakout year of the country singer and she does not seem to stop as she continues to be one of the mainstream country artists of today.
Kacey Musgraves on the Frozen 2 Soundtrack
Kacey Musgraves recently won her first Female Vocalist of the Year honor at the 2019 CMA Awards last Wednesday. This is just an acknowledgment of her rise to superstar status in the wake of the Grammy-winning Golden Hour. By the end of the week, fans could hear a new song from the country singer and lucky us, we will hear it in the much-anticipated sequel of Frozen.
The song is composed by the Frozen songwriting team of Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez. “All Is Found” is performed by cast member Evan Rachel Wood as Queen Iduna in the new film and then it will be performed again by Musgraves at the end of the movie. A quiet, haunting acoustic number, “All Is Found” finds Kacey singing of mysteries not yet revealed but will be uncovered as the movie progresses.
Where the north wind meets the sea
There’s a mother full of memory
Come, my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost, then all is found
The song paints a nice imagery that is well-suited for the movie. The relaxing and cool tone of Kacey Musgraves adds more to the song as you can imagine what it is like while hearing it. It is a song about a journey without knowing how it is going to end. You just have to brave into the wilderness and hope for the best.
Listen to Kacey Musgraves’ new song here:
frozen 2, kacey musgraves, new song
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?