A song that talks about a man who got tired of his life on the road, and pleads his lover to stay with him – that’s “Sweet Annie.” This song is from country music group, Zac Brown Band. The dramatically romantic lyrics of the song came from the creative minds of band lead vocalist Zac Brown together with Wyatt Durette, Sonia Leigh, and John Pierce. The single earned a gold certificate from RIAA in 2014.
The Unscripted Music Video
Through the music video, fans get a front-row view of ZBB member Coy Bowles’ wedding. Bowles stated that there was a lot of planning that went into his wedding with wife Kylie. If you watch the video, you will agree that it was a perfectly-planned and a perfectly-executed day.
The video makes us look at what married life to a musician is like. We can see the band’s adventures on the road, backstage jam sessions, and of course, those sweet moments spent together as a couple.
Bowles’ wedding theme is that of gypsy fantasy land. His bride Kylie became the loveliest woman that day wearing an intricately jeweled gown that’s elegant with a slight gypsy fair. The dashing bride wore the sweetest smile as she walks down the aisle. Bowle’s gladness flashed in his face as he went to meet his future bride.
The sun and weather could not have been more perfect. It’s a model of another dream wedding. The ZBB band, their friends and family later dance the night away after the reception. They ended that memorable day in an unusual way. You’ll have to watch the video below to know how.
The song received a favorable review from music critics. Chuck Dauphin of Roghtstock described the song as “spellbinding” harmonies and calling it
“…another hit to be from arguably the most consistent act in the business.”
Another positive review came from Bobby Peacock saying it had “a familiar but enjoyable story.” Phyllis Hunter of Got Country Online called the song “simple and heartbreaking.”
Sweet Annie, zac brown band
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce