Just as Walmart’s yodeling cowboy Mason Ramsey captivated the American hearts, a young Ukrainian sweetheart can likewise charm you with her yodel. Donned in a demure, girly ensemble with matching pigtails, everybody in the crowd must have probably expected something princess-like. Starting with a sweet, kiddie music accompaniment, this girl got us all tricked when she suddenly dove into an un-abating yodel. Watch the clip in full to see what I mean.
The song starts at 2:11.
All in for fun! This girl totally rocked the studio with such a mesmerizing number! Obviously, not a newbie to perform in front of a huge audience, she effortlessly had everybody join her beat. Imagine what it would be like if she and Mason Ramsey collaborate.
Meet Sofia Shkidchenko
From the land of Kyiv, this young Ukrainian singer is a whirlwind of talent appearing on various Singing Contests both on-Cam and off. Proud of her country, ethnicity, and culture, Sofia Shkidchenko represented Ukraine in Junior EuroAsia Vision 2017.
Since every child has a dream, Sofia’s one of the hopeful singers to make it big someday. Gradually, her official Facebook page and YouTube Channel are gaining followers. Currently, she has more than 2,000 subscribers on her channel.
You’re probably thinking now that she could pull off an “I Wanna Be a Cowboy’s Sweetheart” by our Yodeling Queen, Patsy Montana. Tell you what, she’s done one and with ease! Here’s one you don’t wanna miss.
Gee! She’s a natural in everything she does from singing to yodeling to dancing. That’s my girl!
I Wanna Be a Cowboy’s Sweetheart, patsy montana, Sofia Shkidchenko, Yodel
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Walker Hayes’ ‘Fancy Like’ Has Him A Little Baffled By Its Success
- Toby Keith and Wife Tricia Lucus: A Love Built On The Ground
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Listen to Kitty Wells’ “Dust on the Bible”
- Alison Krauss and Union Station Inspires Us with “A Living Prayer”