Wine is the perfect accent to all those enigmatic evenings where you simply want to unwind in the comfort of your home. But did you know that you could add a cute little twist to your usual wine-and-dine nights with gummy bears?
You read that right—you can now indulge in your candy guilty pleasure minus all the sugary contents because this time, you’re about to learn how you can make these gummy goodies more appropriate for your “adult-y” after work musings. The top three variations for wine gummies are Red, Rosé, and White.
Check out the recipe below:
• ½ cup sugar
• 1 drop pink food coloring (for Rosé Gummy Bear)
• 1 cup wine
• 3 Gummy Bear Molds
Step 1. In a saucepan, place wine, sugar, and gelatin. Heat medium-low or below 90 degrees. While heating, whisk the mixture for about 2-3 minutes or until both sugar and gelatin have completely dissolved.
Step 2. As the sugar and gelatin dissolve, stir in the pink food coloring for the Rosé gummy bears.
Step 3. Pour the mixture into the gummy bear molds. To ensure that you pour just the right amount of each mold, use a measuring cup—preferably one that’s made of glass and has a spout. To remove any excess, use an offset spatula.
Step 4. Refrigerate the mixtures for a minimum of 90 minutes. You can tell that the gelatin has perfectly set if they pop out easily from the mold after the given duration.
Step 5. Unconsumed wine gummy bears can be restored in an airtight container and kept in the fridge to maintain its freshness and flavor.
You can also add your own twist to each wine gummies by switching to champagne instead of wine or adding some peach juice, Moscato and white wine. Really, it depends on how creative and festive you want to be when creating your own alcohol-infused gummy treats.
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- Kenny Rogers’ Children: Meet the Late Country Legend’s 5 Kids
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?