The legendary musician, singer, songwriter, author, poet, actor, and activist Willie Nelson is cooking up a big and brand new project for his fans—and it is sure to make big waves!
He is scheduled to release a brand new album that features two of the people he holds dearest in his life—his sons Lukas & Micah. Titled Willie Nelson and the Boys, the album will be part of an archival series for Nelson’s very own business, Willie’s Stash. The album’s producer is none other than Grammy award winner Buddy Cannon. Cannon is a long-time friend and collaborator of Nelson’s. On the other hand, the recording was made by Steve Chadie at the Pedernales Recording Studio, Austin, Texas.
Nelson’s upcoming album with his sons will be his 10th release his label home, Legacy Recordings since 2012.[like_button]
It had been quite a while since Willie Nelson last shared the stage with Micah and Lukas for a mind-blowing performance. Thus, this makes the brand new album something that his fans will really look forward to. After all, it’s not every day that we get to listen to the Nelson family blend their beautiful and distinct voices together to produce a melody that’ll forever ring in our hearts and minds.
“Well, the boys and I—Lukas and Micah—got together with Buddy Cannon and cut a bunch of good country songs,” Willie Nelson begins sharing during an interview at the Farm Aid Festival. “I can’t wait for it to come out. I think October 20th is the release date. Oh, yeah, well this is a song I’ve been doing for years, and old Hank Williams classic, and I got the boys to do it with me, and I think it turned out pretty good.”, shares the country music legend who was beaming with confidence over the fruitful result of their hard work.
Well, we can’t help but feel confident that Willie Nelson and the Boys will be one hell of an epic musical journey!
Family, Lukas Nelson, Micah Nelson, project, sons, Willie Nelson
- Sons of Willie Nelson Joined Him For An Incredible Rendition of “Move it on Over”
- Rip Wheeler and Beth Dutton Complete Relationship Timeline
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- Tim McGraw & Faith Hill’s Daughter Audrey Shows Off Snippet From Recent Photoshoot
- Get To Know Kelly Reilly, The Actress Behind Yellowstone’s Fearless Beth Dutton
- The Yellowstone Soundtrack: The Complete List