There are things in our life that we wanted to change. There are times when we think that if we can go back in time, we will do things differently. However, life is not like that. We can’t change things in the past. Whatever happened before will remain the same forever. The only thing you can do is to move on because there’s nothing you can do about it now.
“Nothing I Can Do About It Now:” Its Content
In 1989, Willie Nelson released his single “Nothing I Can Do About It Now.” It talks about a man who remembers his past and the regrets he has in life. He mentions all his good and bad memories and knowing he lost and gained something with each of it. However, he knew that as much as he wanted things to change, he can’t do anything about it. This is definitely true because the past cannot be changed. It will always be the same, and we cannot do anything about it. The only thing we can do is learn from our past and move on with our life.
His Last Number One Song
“Nothing I Can Do About It Now” is a single written by Beth Nielsen Chapman. It became the first single released on Nelson’s album, A Horse Called Music. Nelson earned another number one with this song. However, this now became his last number one song on the Billboard country chart as a solo artist. Furthermore, “Nothing I Can Do About It Now” reached number one on the Canadian Chart.
The album A Horse Called Music was his thirty-seventh album. The album did perform well, too, on the charts. It reached number two on the Billboard Top Country Album chart. In addition, two songs on his album were released as a single and entered the top ten of the Billboard chart (“Nothing I Can Do About It Now” and “There You Are”). His single “There You Are” scored number eight on the country chart.
Come and join Willie Nelson as he sings his last number one song as a solo artist on the chart.
Nothing I Can Do About It Now, Willie Nelson
- LeAnn Rimes Brings Sorrow To New Level With “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- “‘Til a Tear Becomes a Rose” was Keith Whitley and Lorrie Morgan’s Only Duet
- Josh Turner’s 98 year old Grandma Received Standing Ovation for Her Performance