‘The altitude got to me’ says Willie Nelson after being hospitalized and cutting his concert performance at USANA Amphitheatre in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Country Hall of Famer and Always on my Mind singer complained about breathing issues last Sunday according to the concert-goers who were in the exact scene in USANA Amphitheatre.
At exactly 1:05 PM today, Willie Nelson took to Twitter to update his fans about his health condition and how he is already feeling better and it must have been the altitude that caused his breathing problems. To quote he said singer:
“This is Willie I am sorry to have to cut the SLC show short tonight The altitude got to me I am feeling better now & headed for lower ground.”
That particular statement was also updated and posted on Facebook to inform a wider fanbase about his condition.
While Willie Nelson have already returned to the road and graced many concerts and shows, it can be remembered that Nelson have axed most several shows by the end of January and early February to cut him some slack because of a ‘bad cold’ that was disturbing the country legend.
Radar Online also backed some of speculations that Nelson might have a health issue after publishing and describing that Willie Nelson was ‘deathly ill.’ Nelson’s publicist, Elaine Schock was quick to debunk the said claims of Willie Nelson suffering from terminal illness and said that the singer was ‘perfectly fine.’
The Always on My Mind hit-maker released a recent album entitled, ‘God’s Problem Child’ where Nelson wrote a song entitled “Still Not Dead” to de-spell rumours about his supposedly worst condition and death according to Internet speculation. His ‘God’s Problem Child’ album was then hailed as his 17th No. 1 to climb the Billboard’s Top Country Album.
Country Thang Daily wishes for Willie Nelson’s utmost recovery after that troubling event.
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell’s Kids Inside Their Blended Family
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- 30 Of The Most Gorgeous Sunflower Fields You Can Visit In The United States