When country legends join together for a song, we witness perfection and unbelievable blending of voices. That’s what exactly happened when Alison Krauss and Union joined Willie Nelson for a gospel set. May 18, 2014 marks a history as these talented artists render a performance of the song “Will the Circle be Unbroken.”
Back in 2014
Willie Nelson and Alison Krauss joined forces on a tour during the summer of 2014. During their tour in different places, they brought back yesterday once more as they sang their hits that marked the decades that have passed. With his distinctive voice and expressive guitar, he kept the stage alive with his all-time favorite songs, “Mamas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys,” “On the Road Again,” and “Always on My Mind.”
On the other hand, Alison Krauss remains the focal point with her classic hits such as “Baby Now That I Found You” and “Ghost in This House.” Her angelic voice accompanied by the instruments brought down the heavens.
The video attached below proves the undying chemistry of our country favorites. Willie opens the song and later on joined by Kraus and the Union Station, a band associated with Kraus. More than the blending of voices, it feels refreshing to witness these prominent artists share their faith through songs. At some point, they influence us to reflect on our spiritual state and might as well sing praises to our God.
Will the Circle be Unbroken?
“Will the Circle be Unbroken” is one of the most covered Christian Hymns. There are lots of possible interpretation for the song, especially that it is about faith. In a “family circle”, will everyone reunite in heaven after they all have died? It may also be a direct question posed to you or a rhetorical question intended to anyone who connects with the song.
Alison Krauss, Will the Circle Be Unbroken, Willie Nelson
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More