Red Marlow, a native from Alabama made it to the finals on The Voice this week. The guy from Rogersville calls himself “a country cornbread”. After several brutal elimination rounds on Tuesday, he finally made it through. Now, he is part of the top four singers on the NBC reality series.
Before he joined the show, he is a demo singer in Nashville and the owner of a construction company. On The Voice, he is a member of Blake Shelton’s team, one of the most powerful coaches on the show.
Back in 2013, Sarah Simmons was one of the finishers in The Voice. This year, Marlow surpassed that as he is the only Alabama singer to make it to the finals. He will compete for The Voice title from December 18 to 19. It is a tight competition so he seeking votes from viewers in from home and other parts of the globe.
To get the last instant save and make it to the finals, Red Marlow chose a great piece. He sang “Dixieland Delight” by The Alabama Band. According to Blake Shelton, Red has undergone a lot to make it to this point. Shelton added that he could not see any reason why Red’s run should end in no time.
The Finalist’s Short Background
Red Marlow has got the love for skeet shooting, fishing, and hunting. Raised by a preacher, he knows a lot of gospel songs. Furthermore, as he was growing up, he learned what bluegrass is. At the age of 22, Red decided to move to Nashville to advance his music career. To his luck, he ended up becoming a demo singer—singing songs for songwriters. He made a living through this for fifteen years. As we all know, working as a musician is challenging. He knows well how much effort he has given to make his own name as a solo artist. Recently, Red took a break from music in order to support his family. In order for him to do this, he started his own construction company—Mr. Fix All. Honestly, he enjoys it. However, The Voice has given him his last shot for his passion for music.
What did you think of Red Marlow’s performance on The Voice? You can be the judge as early as now.
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce
- Meet Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell’s Kids Inside Their Blended Family