There is life after death. As for the believers, that is the teaching of the Christian faith. Often, it is also called the afterlife. Also, this roots back from the famous passage in the Bible that we are just pilgrims in this world. Anyhow, what is your view in the afterlife? Do you have an idea of a specific place that your soul will go to once you die? These are some of the questions that are frequently being asked when we are talking about afterlife as a topic. Anyhow, I hope that you will not be so attached to this world because everything in this planet is just temporary. Everything will fade in a certain time. They will not last and this was explained by Carrie Underwood in her hit “Temporary Home.”
Best Female Country Performer
She is one of the most sought-after female singers after her breakthrough in the Television Series, American Idol. Also, she popularized the hits “Cowboy Casanova” and “Blown Away.” Moreover, this artist received a lot of recognition due to her influence and contribution to the country music industry. Well, let’s give an applause to the talented Carrie Underwood. Her voice is so distinct and powerful which made her stand out from other artists.
This is Not Our Home
Death is not the end of everything. We still have the so-called afterlife. Hence, this is the most anticipated phase of the Christian belief that everyone awaits. This message is vividly portrayed in the sensational hit of Carrie Underwood, “Temporary Home.” Upon its release, the hit received a lot of positive feedbacks, especially Underwood puts so much emotion to the song. It talks about eternal life in heaven once we’re through with this temporary home. In other words, the song talks about heaven, which is our true home.
Blown Away, Carrie Underwood, Cowboy Casanova, temporary home
- Meet John Denver’s Children: Where are they now?
- The Time Reba McEntire’s Red Dress Shocked the Country World, Upstaged Linda Davis
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- The Incredible Story of How Yellowstone’s Ryan Bingham Got His Role
- Norma Strait: Facts You Need to Know About George Strait’s Spouse
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?