Have you ever longed for someone that you kept on thinking about them? Anyway, how did you cope with it and what did you do? Longing for someone is not easy to handle especially if that person is dearest to your heart. You’re lucky if they are still around, but what if they have already left for good? That would be a lifetime of torment and longing.
The Icon That Will Always Be Remembered
He is regarded as the “King of Rock and Roll” and one most significant icons of the 20th century. In addition, this artist also received a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award due to his influence in the music industry. In fact, his style is being mimicked by other rising artists due to its great impact to a wide variety of audiences. Of course, how could you not forget the person behind the greatest hits “Love Me Tender,” and “Blue Suede Shoes?” I am referring to the Icon Elvis Presley.
The Perfect Song for Loneliness
What do you usually remember with your loved one? Is it a sad or happy memory? Further, I hope you will remember them once you hear this hit from Elvis Presley, “Unchained Melody.” This song was released in 1955 and it has became a massive hit ever since. The hit centers on a person who bitterly longed for his loved one but he cannot do anything. I hope that once you hear this classic hit, you will remember happy memories with the person nearest to your heart.
Elvis Presley, Love me Tender, unchained melody
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Kenny Rogers’ Children: Meet the Late Country Legend’s 5 Kids
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?