Buck Commander and Hunting a Deer
Everybody knows that Luke Bryan is a passionate and enthusiastic man. A part of being a businessman includes being a co-owner of Buck Commander. Buck Commander is a deer hunting company that he co-owns with fellow country singer Jason Aldean, Duck Dynasty’s Willie Robertson, and former baseball players Tombo Martin, Adam LaRoche, and Ryan Langerhans.
Just like Robertson’s other company, Duck Commander, the Buck Commander guys also shoot hunting videos for their fans. While on a hunt, Luke Bryan showed just how he was into this sport.
After shooting the deer, Bryan visibly freaks out, repeatedly asking his buddy:
“Is he down?!”
According to Jason Aldean, Bryan’s excitement in this video isn’t a one-off. He is like this every time he shoots a deer. If we didn’t know better, we would have thought from his reaction, it was his very first kill!
Bryan was shaking in disbelief, asking his buddy, “Did I smoke him?” Once he hung his bow up, he put his hands on his hips and looked like he was finally calming down.
Jason Aldean also added:
“I think it just goes to show you what a passion he has for hunting and how excited he gets after all these years later, no matter many times you get big deer out in front of you, or you shot deer, you know, he still has that same passion for it as he did when he was first getting started and I think you can see that in his reaction”.
Watch Bryan’s funny and comical reaction below.
This is just hilarious! You can see in the video that he wasn’t playin’ it, the man is shakin’ for real! I really can’t say if Luke Bryan was just excited or what, all I can is the way he reacts is priceless. On the other hand, I really liked how he was very passionate about hunting. Did this make you laugh? Let us know in the comments below. Also, don’t forget to click the share button to share the laughs. God Bless Your Heart.
- High Schooler In Overalls and Straw Hat Stuns The Crowd With His Banjo-Playing Skills
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry
- Meet Randy Travis’ Wife Who Stood By In Sickness and In Health
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- Chris Stapleton Sings “Love’s Gonna Make It Alright,” A Song He Wrote For George Strait
- Scotty McCreery Remembers Late Grandfather at Y100’s 8 Man Jam With “Five More Minutes”