Are you about to throw a party for your family and friends, but still having trouble figuring out the best dish to wow your guests? How about giving this hot new recipe a try?
Festive Fireball Fudge is the perfect addition to your array of scrumptious dishes because it has both the ‘kick’ and ‘pow’ that will surely surprise your guests and make even the pickiest eaters forget their food inhibitions. With just five ingredients, your mouths will water after having a taste of the perfect mix of Fireball Whisky and white chocolate.
Simply follow the recipe below:
• ¼ cup water
• ¼ cup unsalted butter
• ¼ cup Fireball Whisky
• ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 2-11 ounce bags of Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Chips
• 1-14 ounces canned sweetened condensed milk
• Red food coloring
*Please use Ghirardelli branded white baking chips ONLY. Other store-bought brands like Nestle will not be compatible with this recipe as it will make gummy fudge or will make it hard to set.
Step 1. Take an 8×8” baking pan. Grease it and line with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Step 2. In a small saucepan, pour ¼ cup water then bring it to a boil. Once the water starts boiling, lower the heat and leave it to simmer.
Step 3. Stir together all the ingredients, excluding the food coloring, in a big, heat-proof bowl. While stirring, place the bowl on top of the low-boiling pan of water. Frequently stir the mixture until it achieves a smooth texture and both the butter and chocolate melt
Step 4. In a small, separate bowl, place ¼ cup of the melted mixture and add the red food coloring. As for the remaining fudge mixture, put it all in a pan.
Step 5. Very delicately, sprinkle the red-hued fudge on top of the rest of the mixture. To add a beautiful swirl effect on the drizzle, use a toothpick. Touch the tip on the red fudge and move lightly in a circular motion.
Step 6. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Then, once the fudge sets perfectly, remove it from the pan and peel off the parchment paper as well. Cut into squares. For an added aesthetic appeal, you can also use cookie cutters to add fun shapes to your Fireball Fudge.
Were you blown away by this amazing fireball fudge recipe? Let us know!
- LeAnn Rimes Brings Sorrow To New Level With “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- “‘Til a Tear Becomes a Rose” was Keith Whitley and Lorrie Morgan’s Only Duet
- Josh Turner’s 98 year old Grandma Received Standing Ovation for Her Performance