Just like her highly respected husband and fellow country artist, Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood has been a consistent provider of quality country music even during the first stages of her career. She has released memorable songs that endeared her to fans and led her to a number of nominations, chart-topping hits, and awards left and right.
One of her songs that brought her more success is her single, XXX’s and OOO’s (An American Girl). Yearwood was only 23 years old when the song was released. On September 10, 1994, XXX’s and OOO’s landed the top spot on the charts. Trisha Yearwood also performed the said song during the 1994 CMA Awards. Since the success of her debut single, She’s In Love With the Boy, the country singer was surely delighted at the second bout of her musical triumph.[like_button]
XXX’s and OOO’s led Yearwood to receive a nomination for Female Vocalist of the Year despite receiving backlash from critics during its first few weeks on the airwaves. Its number one streak on the charts lasted for 2 weeks.
Yearwood’s second hit song was co-written by Alice Randall and Matraca Berg. It was also part of the artist’s fourth studio album, Thinkin’ About You. The creative songwriters behind Trisha’s second hit were also the musical geniuses behind Wrong Side of Memphis, one of her earlier tracks.
Despite having hits and misses during the duration of her musical career, Trisha Yearwood continued to pursue her passion for singing. Her dedication made her reach the top spot on the charts for 3 more of her songs. Now, she is considered as one of the most accomplished female country singers and she has even bagged a top-rated cooking show on TV.
Although her schedule is probably fully booked at present, that won’t stop her fans from anticipating when she would release new, engaging and high-class music.
trisha yearwood, xxx's and ooo's
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce