For such a tough time as what we’re currently experiencing, kindling glimmers of hope through music is one of the least that we can offer.
Meanwhile, Back At The Cross
Agree with me or not, but this gospel tune tells it all. More than an inspirational song, Brandt’s “Meanwhile, Back at The Cross” is a timely reminder that in the ongoing battle between evil and good, victory is already ours. Our Lord Jesus has won it for us more than 2,000 years ago. Nevertheless, the battle is not yet over. Though long defeated, cunning as he is, the devil wants us to think otherwise through strings of lies and manipulations. He knows his time is short, hence, his attempts to intimidate and to make us cave in fear.
Tommy Brandt on Being a Christian
In a 2016 interview published by fan-based review site, Critical Blast, Brandt straight-up said that he had nowhere to go except Christ. For years, his life was a mess so he turned to drugs and alcohol. He was as good as dead. God still found him worthy of saving though.
Now, he’s committed to being of use to his Savior through the sharing of his salvation testimony. Since music is an effective and efficient channel, he turned his story into songs.
“I’m living proof that with Christ all things are possible.”
ICMA Awards, Tommy Brandt
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- What Happened to Patsy Cline’s Children After Her Death in 1963?
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?