Twenty-three years ago, precisely on September 16, 1995, Tim McGraw’s “I Like It, I Love It” peaked on the number one spot. It placed at number one on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. It spent a total of five weeks on the said chart. The song’s final and fifth week started from October 8 to October 14, 1995.
Moreover, “I Like It, I Love It” might be have been released several years ago, but it provides an instant flashback of the mid-’90s. The upbeat sound and harmony of the song can sweep off your feet. Indeed, another song of Tim McGraw that’s worth remembering.
I Like It; I Love It…
Then, from September 16 to October 14, 1995, Tim McGraw earned his third number one single on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. “I Like It; I Love It” was released in August 1995 and was part of his album “All I Want.” The words and lyrics were penned by Jeb Stuart Anderson, Steve Dukes, and Mark Hall.
Moreover, the song topped the Canadian Country Tracks from September 25 to October 2, 1995.
We all know that Tim McGraw is one of the most successful country artists of this generation. Also, he is considered one of the male best-selling country artists in the industry. Tim McGraw believes Keith Whitley as his hero. Due to Whitley’s death, McGraw decided to drop out of college and go to Nashville to pursue his country music career.
Tim McGraw rose to prominence when he released his album “Not A Moment Too Soon.” Before releasing the album, Tim McGraw struggled to penetrate the country music scheme. But he didn’t stop, and he worked hard to reach his dreams. Now, he is one of the best male country artists in the industry.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
I Like It I Love It, tim mcgraw
- “Tennessee Whiskey” Dad Kris Jones Makes Daughter Proud, Fluid Cover Goes Viral
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry
- Here Are Gay Country Singers You Need To Be Listening To
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?