Malchak and Rucker Duo
Tim Malchak started his career as a country singer when he met and formed a duo with Dwight Rucker in 1982. The two named their duo Malchak and Rucker. The first song they released was “Just Like That.” Their song was able to enter the US Billboard Hot Country Songs chart at No. 92 in 1984. The song spends a total of 2 weeks on the chart. The two had other songs that entered the Billboard chart, such as “Why Didn’t I Think of That,” “Let Me Down Easy,” and “Slow Motion.” The duo separated in 1986.
Malchak began his solo career as an artist in 1987 when he released his first album, Colorado Moon. His song “Colorado Moon” entered the Top 40 of the Country charts. He followed it with another song to enter the top 40 of the chart, “Restless Angel.”
Tim Malchak’s Gospel Album
After the release of his country songs and album, Malchak found his voice in the world of music. He released his first Christian album in 2001, “Pathway to Glory.” After the release of his first Christian album, Tim Malchak later launched his website Tim Malchak Ministries. His website contains his songs, his life as a Christian musician and his testimony of finding God.
Highest Charting Song
Malchak has released 13 albums all throughout his career. Furthermore, he was able to have 12 songs to enter the Billboard chart. His highest charting song was “It Goes Without Saying” in 1988, from his album American Man. “It Goes Without Saying” peaks at No. 35 on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
Now, Tim and his wife Leslie are busy traveling around southeast of the US spreading the word of God through his music and testimony. You can check out his website for updates of his tour.
Happy Birthday Tim Malchack, may God bless you for the goodness of spreading His love and Word through your music.
birthday, Tim Malchak
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce