A lot of people think that cheating is okay as long as you will never be caught by your partner. But, remember that it is an act of unlawfulness. Maybe it’s hard for others to control themselves, but remember; every time you cheat you are breaking your lover’s heart. Cheating is one of the hardest temptations that should be avoided. Don’t destroy the trust that was given to you. In line with this, why don’t we listen to the hit from the Eagles “Lyin’ Eyes.”
Remember this, think twice before you cheat. One act of immorality can destroy the trust that you built in years. But have you ever experienced this? What did you do to resolve the issue? I hope that everything ended well.
Eagles: Best-Selling Band
This band was formed in 1971 in Los Angeles and their genre was American rock. At the beginning of their career, The Eagles were able to release hit after hit. Further, they were able to receive five Grammy Awards and five American Music Awards. They were also one of the most successful acts in the ’70s. In 2004, the band was ranked number 75 on the 500 Greatest Artists of All Time.
The Eagles are considered as one of the best-selling bands with more than 100 million records sold worldwide. Their notable hits include “Desperado,” “Tequila Sunrise,” “Best of My Love,” and “Hotel California.”
One of the Best Hits of All Time
“Lyin’ Eyes” was one of the best hits from the all American band Eagles. This hit was written by Don Henley and Glenn Frey and it was released in 1975. Upon the song’s airing, it landed at number two on Billboard and number eight on the Country Charts. The hit talks about cheating and how it can destroy a relationship.
Don Henley, Eagles, Glenn Frey, Lyin' Eyes
- When Randy Travis Paid Highest Tribute to George Jones
- Josh Turner Honors Randy Travis with Forever and Ever, Amen Cover
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Meet Summer Duncan, Jon Pardi’s Girlfriend and Bride To Be