Have you ever loved someone to the extent that you gave everything to them? Or, have you ever given everything to your lover without leaving any for yourself? Well, that’s the nature of love that other people are willing to give. Thus, we love in different ways, and we show them in our own unique style. Also, being in love is one of the most precious feelings that we can have. True love cannot be bought, and it cannot be found in the shopping mall.
Further, love will come in the most unexpected places at the most unexpected time. Don’t look for it because love will find its way to you. Anyhow, I hope that you are happy with your love life and I hope that it’s a healthy relationship. To make your heart melt, let’s go ahead and listen to the hit of Faith Hill “There You’ll Be.”
She is one of the most successful female artists of today’s generation, selling more than 40 million albums worldwide. Further, she won five Grammy Awards, fifteen CMA’s, and six AMA’s. In addition, due to her influence and contribution to the music industry, she was named one of the “30 Most Powerful Women in America.” To complete her achievements, she was also included in the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I’m talking about the woman behind the hits “The Kiss,” and “The Way You Love Me,” it’s Faith Hill.
The Anthem of Love
Love can be expressed in various ways depending on how comfortable you are. Moreover, others compose songs and dedicate it to their lover. Just like the hit “There You’ll Be” of Faith Hill, which was released in 2001. In addition, the hit also became the original soundtrack of the film “Pearl Harbor.” Due to the song’s message and emotion, it conquered not just the U.S. charts but also other charts overseas.
faith hill, Pearl Harbor, there you'll be
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- Get to Know the Children of The Country Legend, George Jones
- Reba McEntire to Star in NBC’s ‘Fried Green Tomatoes’
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- Billy Ray Cyrus’ Net Worth and Other Things You May Not Know About the Country Singer
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend