The Voice Season 15
The NBC hit TV Show “The Voice” kicked off last September 15. And sure enough, it was a cesspool of powerhouse talents. Artists from around the country gathered to nuke it out for the coveted title of being “The Voice” as well as the $100,000 and a record deal prize.
Now, they are at the second stage of the competitions. Each artist in each team would battle each other for a longer shot at staying. “The Battles” kicked off with a bang. The song “God Gave Me You” by none other than superstar coach Blake Shelton was one of the hits that opened the rounds.
“God Gave Me You” and the Smash Hit Performance
If you’re like me and you’re a fan of the show and the franchise, you would immediately see that JHud has successfully ‘Jeneferized’ the country hit. The song itself was tied down to its country harmonies and backing tracks. But JHud was able to re-master the song and make it a smooth RnB tune. It was such a 180 spin; it took me by surprise!
The talents who were singing the song are Colton Smith and Patrique Fortson – and it’s safe to say that the two killed it! This battle is by far one of the best ones that I have seen in the history of the show! It’s too much of a close call to say who Coach JHud is going to pick for this one. And, I’m literally biting my fingernails just thinking about her decision! It’s too hard of a call! Someone better get stolen from these two!
Come, listen to the powerful performance right here!
What did you think of the performance? Did Team JHud do Blake’s song justice? Comment down below to let us know your thoughts! Keep it country with us by visiting our website at Country Thang Daily!
- Kenny Rogers’ Children: Meet the Late Country Legend’s 5 Kids
- Wanda Miller: 8 Fast Facts About Kenny Rogers’ Other Half,
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Mickey Guyton and Husband Grant Savoy: The Perfect Match
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Kenny Rogers and wife Wanda Miller: Love That Bridged The Gaps
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?