Brace yourself for another amazing collaboration between two immensely talented country artists! The renowned country singers performed Sundance’s moving new track, How I Want to Be.
After Head bagged the winning title on the 11th season of the hit talent show, The Voice, he now has a lot of big names backing up his journey to a successful musical career. Sundance Head auditioned in 2016 and got two coaches, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine to turn their chairs for him. Head chose Blake Shelton as his coach. It was, of course, the logical decision to make. In the end, Sundance proved that he made the right choice, as Shelton helped Sundance Head mold his craft and led him to the show’s finale.
Sundance Head is the son of Roy Head, a popular Texas-born singer who happens to be a Western Music Hall of Famer. At 39 years of existence, Sundance has been following in the footsteps of his father as he aspires to reach the same level of success as his dad’s in his chosen career.
Back in 2007, Sundance auditioned for American Idol and was able to make it to the semi-finals. Unfortunately, he got eliminated and thus did not make it to the show’s finale. But now, the 11th season winner of The Voice has a hectic schedule with numerous shows and recording sessions on his timetable. He has joined his former coach, Blake Shelton and performed as the opening act during the latter’s Doing It to Country Songs Tour. He also kept himself immersed in creating a set of new songs for his fans.
Finally, Sundance released his new single, How I Want To Be at the end of June. The new country singer dedicates his song to a special person in his life. In the lyrics, he describes how he feels at home whenever he’s with her. For his newest track, Sundance Head got Grammy-award-winning bluegrass and country singer Alison Krauss to share her melodic prowess with him. Combining Sundance’s solid country vocals with the soft and angelic signature singing of Krauss made the song an instant hit to all fans.
Listen to the powerful and romantic duet here:[like_button]
Alison Krauss, duet, how i want to be, Sundance head
- High Schooler In Overalls and Straw Hat Stuns The Crowd With His Banjo-Playing Skills
- “Tennessee Whiskey” Dad Kris Jones Makes Daughter Proud, Fluid Cover Goes Viral
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Alison Krauss Songs That Proves She’s One of Country Music’s Most Beloved Voices
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry
- The Joe Diffie Songs That Turned Him Into An Icon To Many Country Fans