They said that we should not try to look for our soulmate because we normally cannot find love when we are consciously searching for it. Most of the time, when we are busy doing the things that we love, that is the time love will come our way. Therefore, make yourself busy doing the things you love because your soulmate will come along, you don’t have to keep searching for them.
“Stuck in Love”
The Judds released the song “Stuck in Love” which was their last song to enter the US Billboard chart. “Stuck in Love” peaked at No. 26 on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs chart in 2000. Furthermore, the song spent a total of 18 weeks on the chart. Kim Patton-Johnston and Gary Nicholson wrote the song for The Judds EP Big Bang Boogie in 2000. Their EP was included in Wynonna Judd’s studio album New Day Dawning in 2000.
About the Song
In the song “Stuck in Love” the narrator was busy doing her thing. She was not looking for the right guy to make her happy. She wasn’t even hoping for someone to come along and sweep her off her feet. Instead, the narrator was busy working and going after her dreams, but something happened along the way. Someone she never expected to come and make her realize that love matters more than everything in her life. She fell in love with that someone, and all of her plans changed. She has never imagined that such thing will happen, but now she is in love and nothing matters but her man.
Wynonna Judd’s Solo Career
Wynonna Judd’s album New Day Dawning was her fifth studio album as a solo artist. Wynonna began her solo career as an artist in 1991 when the Judds ended their duo. The Judds stopped performing as a duo when Naomi Judd, Wynonna’s mother, was diagnosed with Hepatitis C in 1991. They got back for a short while to record the EP Big Bang Boogie for a bonus track of Wynonna’s album.
stuck in love, The Judds, Wynonna Judd
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- 15 Top Kenny Chesney Songs Over 25 Years of Country Music
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross