Every relationship, whether it be of friends or lovers, always begins as strangers. But isn’t it amazing how once you were strangers, then you get to know each other and then you can’t imagine yourselves like it was before? Life is truly mysterious, and part of it is how amazing it is that two complete strangers will eventually turn into something beautiful. However, here’s the sad reality, when two people return to just becoming strangers again after being together for a long time.
Holly Dunn’s song, “Strangers Again,” is a heartbreaking song that is applicable in real life. It is when two lovers turn to complete strangers after being together for years. Her song tells the story of a woman who is devastated that her ex-lover and she, ended up not talking to each other anymore. Every time she sees him, they say nothing, but just pass by one another, like complete strangers in the crowd. But here’s the tough question, is it just fine to be friends with your ex or not? Do you think it will be a good idea?
It is honestly difficult to forget about the person you once loved and the things you’ve shared together. Pretending like you never knew each other when you see them on the streets. That’s what we mostly do. Nevertheless, we all know that it hurts not talking or saying anything to someone you once loved.
Holly Dunn: Song Chart Performance
Chris Waters and Holly Dunn wrote “Strangers Again” in 1988. The track was included in her album Cornerstone. Both the song and the album peaked the U.S. Billboard Charts. The song, “Strangers Again,” peaked at No. 7 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs, in 1988. While the album, Cornerstone, peaked at No. 22 on the U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums for 58 weeks.
Did you like this article? If so, then read more by following us at www.countrythangdaily.com or you can like us on Facebook (Country Daily).
holly dunn, strangers again
- Little Girl Superbly Delivers Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind”
- One Good Deed: Country Music Star Left $1,000 Tip to Waitress Working Double with Daughter
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- Kelly Clarkson Renegotiates Talk Show Contract Amid Divorce With Brandon Blackstock
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- The Yellowstone Soundtrack: The Complete List
- Luke Combs’ Net Worth + Facts: Everything You Need To Know About The Country Star