Every relationship, whether it be of friends or lovers, always begins as strangers. But isn’t it amazing how once you were strangers, then you get to know each other and then you can’t imagine yourselves like it was before? Life is truly mysterious, and part of it is how amazing it is that two complete strangers will eventually turn into something beautiful. However, here’s the sad reality, when two people return to just becoming strangers again after being together for a long time.
Holly Dunn’s song, “Strangers Again,” is a heartbreaking song that is applicable in real life. It is when two lovers turn to complete strangers after being together for years. Her song tells the story of a woman who is devastated that her ex-lover and she, ended up not talking to each other anymore. Every time she sees him, they say nothing, but just pass by one another, like complete strangers in the crowd. But here’s the tough question, is it just fine to be friends with your ex or not? Do you think it will be a good idea?
It is honestly difficult to forget about the person you once loved and the things you’ve shared together. Pretending like you never knew each other when you see them on the streets. That’s what we mostly do. Nevertheless, we all know that it hurts not talking or saying anything to someone you once loved.
Holly Dunn: Song Chart Performance
Chris Waters and Holly Dunn wrote “Strangers Again” in 1988. The track was included in her album Cornerstone. Both the song and the album peaked the U.S. Billboard Charts. The song, “Strangers Again,” peaked at No. 7 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs, in 1988. While the album, Cornerstone, peaked at No. 22 on the U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums for 58 weeks.
Did you like this article? If so, then read more by following us at www.countrythangdaily.com or you can like us on Facebook (Country Daily).
holly dunn, strangers again
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble
- Alan Jackson’s New Album ‘Where Have You Gone’ Is Almost Here and We’re Excited!
- Meet The Sweet Lily Pearl Black, Clint Black’s Only Daughter
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!